Be Careful! “AirPods 2” does not come with Wireless Charging Case
Apple announced a new AirPods which is widely known as “AirPods 2.” The difference is that this AirPods comes with a wireless charging case. Some buyers reported the wireless charging case missing, but we have an explanation..
Apple’s current pricing is understood as the following by the common shoppers.
- Apple AirPods (original) for $159
- Apple AirPods 2 (with Wireless Charging) for $199
This is incorrect.
The correct display should be
- Apple AirPods (original) – No longer on sale
- Apple AirPods 2 (with no wireless charging) for $159
- Apple AIrPods 2 (with wireless charging) for $199
You may see an Apple AirPods 2 on sale for $139.99 like the deal from Spoofee.com below and jump on it.
You will receive an Apple AirPods 2, but it’s the exact same product as Apple AirPods (the original).
How to tell if your Apple AirPods 2 comes with a wireless charging case
Look at the top of the retail box.
Compared to the regular AirPods
How do you differentiate Apple AirPods 1 and Apple AirPods 2?
This one is a little more challenging. You need to know the product number to see any difference. Avoid purchasing Apple AirPods that have been opened since they look identical
Keep an eye on the product number
- Apple AirPods 1 – MMEF2AM/A A1523 A1722 A1602
- Apple AirPods 2 – MV7N2AM/A A2032 A2031 A1602
- Apple AirPods 2 with Wireless – MRXJ2AM/A
We can start to see a little difference here
And this is where you want to keep an eye out to be 100% sure
Be careful out there. Because of Apple’s ever than before complicated product line up, people can easily sell you a “AirPods 2” without the wireless charging case or even the original AirPods as “AirPods 2”